One thing my family really really loves is Garlic Bread. This recipes is very EASY to make and I love that you can use the Pillsbury Biscuits as a shortcut as well. This AWESOME recipes is from The Taylor House.
- 2 Tubes Pillsbury Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Step 1 – Melt butter in a small sauce pan and add the garlic salt and Italian seasoning until it’s all mixed together.
- Step 2 – Cut each Pillsbury Biscuit into quarters
- Step 3 – Pour the melted butter into a pie plate and place the cut Pillsbury biscuits in the butter to fill up the entire pie plate
- Step 4 – Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Step 5 – Flip the pie place upside down onto a tray or plate including the melted butter. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top and enjoy this garlic bread
- Be sure to add this to your next pasta meal!