Quick confession here time :). Y’all ready??? We at The Pinterest Mag have a slight addiction to anything bread related. Bread is one of our favorite appetizers.. Heck maybe even a main dish paired with a nice salad :). Is anyone else out there addicted to bread related recipes?? Let us know. C’mon we can’t possibly be the ONLY ones.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 18 slices
I have also made this recipe by cutting bread into slices, adding marinara sauce, part skim mozzarella cheese, and sliced turkey pepperoni and also baking at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Makes a great pizza appetizer as well. 🙂
Recipe is from Taste Of Home