These easy Pizza Pinwheels from Yellow Bliss Road are perfect. As I mentioned earlier last night we had our Halloween get together and here I was searching Pinterest for some awesome appetizers. Thank God I came across these. They were so easy and fast to make. And who doesn’t love pizza 🙂 .
This is always a favorite in our house is my nephew and niece always love pizza, and can never seem to get enough pizza.
Easy Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescents (or Pizza Dough)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce or marinara
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour a large wooden cutting board. Roll out dough onto the floured surface, pressing seems together as you go.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough, to the edges.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and your choice of pizza toppings.
- Roll pizza width-wise (the longest side) and seal the and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place pinwheels on the prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.