If you are on Pinterest than you see the big craze on the DIY beauty products. So amazing ranging from make-up, hair detangler, body scrubs , lip scrubs and so much more. We created a HomeMade Beauty Products Board that we would love for you to follow 🙂 We will be pinning our great HomeMade beauty DIY products. This one is a favorite on our board. We hope that you enjoy it as well.
This awesome scrub is from Imperial Sugar, and this Orange Dreamsicle Sugar Scrub doesn’t just smell heavenly, it’s great for your skin as well. Sugar has been used as a natural and gentle exfoliator for centuries. Oranges are packed with good-for-you vitamin C. When applied topically, vitamin C can help to fight skin damage, reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the formation of collagen as well.
Orange Dreamsicle Sugar Scrub
- 10-15 drops orange essence oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Mix vanilla extract, orange essence oil and vitamin E in a small bowl. Mixing first allows for a more even distribution of color in the sugar scrub.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the sugar and liquid mixture.
- Slowly add grapeseed oil until you reach desired consistency. More or less can be added depending upon preference for crumbly scrub or more liquid scrub.
- Gently massage on hands, feet, legs, arms or torso and rinse off.
- Package in an airtight jar and use within three months.
- If presenting as a gift, wrap with ribbon or a bow and print a customizable Dreamsicle Sugar Scrub label like the one in the photo to personalize.