This post was originally shared on Place Of My Taste.
I actually found this great DIY scrub on thecasualcraftlete. I love this site. This site has so many great craft ideas, recipes, and GREAT printables that I love.
During this time of year I truly love a great body scrub. My skin gets so dry and a body scrub helps exfoliate that dry skin away, which I love about scrubs.
Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons fresh pomegranate juice
- few drops of pomegranate essential oil
- Add the sugar and coconut oil into a large bowl. Mix until well combined. If coconut oil is too hard, heat in the microwave in a safe bowl 15-25 seconds or until the oil is softened
- Add the pomegranate juice and essential oil until the juice is evenly distributed and the texture is to your liking
- Spoon scrub into an air tight container or gift jars. Decorate with scrapbook paper and twine.
The brand of pomegranate essential oil that was used is Enteral Essence Oil