So anyone who knows me know I truly truly love my Starbucks drinks ( the white chocolate mocha is my absolute favorite). Here in NY Starbucks is so so expensive and my wallet does not agree with my Starbucks addiction. So I love looking through Pinterest for copy cat Starbucks recipes to make at home 🙂
This one comes from Bright Green Door and is an AMAZING copy cat for this wonderful Starbucks beverage. Try this one at home guys, and thank me later. Enjoy.
CopyCat Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa
- 4 c. Milk
- ½ c. Sugar
- ¼ c. Cocoa
- ⅓ c. Water
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 t. Sea Salt
- 2 T. Hazelnut Syrup (or Toffee Nut from Starbucks)
- 2 T. Caramel Sauce, Caramel Drizzle
- Reddi Whip
- Mix Sugar, Cocoa, and 1 t. Salt. Add water and boil for 1 minutes.
- Add milk and heat until warm.
- Mix in Vanilla, Hazelnut Syrup and Caramel Sauce
- Pour into coffee cup and top with reddi whip, caramel drizzle, and sea salt