So like half of America I love Chick-Fil-A. Like seriously who does not love Chick-Fil-A? Chick-Fil-A is just one of those places that just make you happy. The spicy chicken is my favorite. Along with the waffle fries. And their sauce. OH MY GOD.. I always ask for extra sauce when I order from their. Their Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich actually makes me weak. 🙂
Now with this awesome recipe I can actually make some of their awesome sauce at home as EXTRA since I can’t seem to get enough of theirs. Next up is to actually master that Chicken sandwich. If you haven’t tried the Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich IT IS A MUST that you do.
This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is perfect for dipping fries, chicken, or whatever else your heart desires. Super easy to make at home.
CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Credit: House Of Yumm
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce.
- Store in refrigerator in a closed container. – (If you should have any left)