If you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing dip for entertaining your hungry party guests, then look no further than this Pumpkin Spice Cannoli Dip recipe. It’s like eating a cannoli but without having to fill cannoli shells. This stuff is really AMAZING.
With Thanksgiving fast approaching this is a perfect dip to have at your Thanksgiving Dinner.
Carla over at Chocolate Moosey shared this great twist of the traditional Cannoli Dip with her pumpkin spice version. I have made this one and love it. I love dipping fruit, and graham crackers in my cannoli dip but you can feel free to dip anything in cannoli dip.
Pumpkin Spice Cannoli Dip
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 cup full-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl (with whisk attachment if using stand mixer), beat the heavy cream until it thickens and stiff peaks form, roughly 3-4 minutes (when you pull the beaters up, peaks will form and not fall over). Transfer to another bowl and keep cold in the refrigerator.
- In the same mixing bowl (no need to clean bowl – switch to paddle if using stand mixer), beat together the ricotta, pumpkin, powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream until fully incorporated then fold in the chocolate chips. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.