This Snickerdoodle Martini is like a cookie in a cocktail glass. Yes, please! It’s a great little drink to serve at the Holidays. If you’ve never tried RumChata, you are in for a treat! RumChata is a cream liquor made from a blend of Caribbean rums with Wisconsin dairy cream and flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and other secret flavors. It’s excellent in coffee!
Dawn over at bydawnnicole shared this amazing cookie in a glass and I simply fell in love with this. This is one of my favorite seasonal cocktails. You should really give this one a try. I think you guys will love it as much as I do. Nice thing is that it is super easy to make and duoble as this recipe makes a serving of two. 🙂 Enjoy.
- Cinnamon Sugar (I use 3 parts sugar to one part cinnamon)
- 3 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka (such as Absolut Vanilla)
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
- Dash Cinnamon
- Using two small plates, pour honey on one and cinnamon sugar on the other.
- Dip the rim of each martini glass into honey and then the cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour half and half, RumChata, Vanilla vodka, powdered sugar and cinnamon over ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed well.
- Divide evenly among cinnamon sugar rimmed martini glasses and enjoy!