As I’m sure that I mentioned earlier during my blog. NO Bake Desserts are wonderful. They are a huge time saver in the kitchen. During the holidays my stove is usually getting a work out especially during Thanksgiving. No Bake desserts are a blessing in disguise during this time of the year.
This No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie can be made ahead of time. I like to make at least two of them the day before Thanksgiving. My guests always rave about my dessert table. Most of the desserts are No Bake desserts and they think that I spent days getting together these desserts. Yet to be honest they all are so easy to put together.
I will be sharing some of those desserts over the next few days. Hope you can find one that you would like to share with your family for Thanksgiving.
No Bake Cheesecake Pie
Credit: Mom On TimeOut
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz Cool Whip (you can use lite)
- ¾ cup hot fudge topping
- 26 OREO cookies – including filling
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- Place OREOs in a food processor and pulse until only fine crumbs remain. Drizzle in melted butter and pulse several times until it is completely incorporated.
- Spray your pie plate with nonstick cooking spray. Press the Oreo crumb mixture into the bottom of the pie plate evenly and up the sides. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and powdered sugar until well combined, scraping down sides of the mixing bowl as necessary.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Evenly spread the hot fudge topping on top of the cooled crust.
- Top with the peanut butter cheesecake filling. Smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
To speed this one up I have bought a pre made oreo pie crust at my local grocery store. Enjoy 🙂