I love a good Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler. I used to make this is my go to dessert for Thanksgiving. I haven’t made this one for the dessert table in a while so I may just add this one back on. Everyone loves this Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler and it is so easy to make.
It is fast to it only takes about a hour to prep and bake so that is always a plus. I usually start ahead of time so I can get all the desserts together for the table (which is quite BIG) by the way.
I hope that you will share this with your family for Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Cobbler
Credit: Created By Diane
- 1 29 oz can pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package vanilla cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix pumpkin, evaporated milk and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and place into greased 13×9 casarole dish.
- blend together vanilla cake mix, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice with ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs. Spread on top of pumpkin mixture. Mix gently with a fork. It does not need to be mixed completely. I still had dry cake mix on top before I added the next step.
- mix softened cream cheese with powderes sugar and spread on top
- mix butter with ½ cup graham cracker crumbs and pour on top and spread out.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until set in middle.