I am a big Latte person. I love a latte mid day to give me a small little extra pick me up. Seems to work like a charm all the time.
Salted Caramel Lattes are my favorite they are such a perfect combination of sweet with a slight kick of the coffee where it is not to sweet that you actually forget you are consuming a latte.
Two years ago we went to Italy and it was so beautiful, I don’t think I ever consumed as many lattes as on that trip. Every time I enjoy one of the Lattes it brings me back to that beautiful trip. I enjoyed all the cafes while in Italy.
Salted Caramel Latte
Credit: Spicy Southern Kitchen
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce (Smuckers makes a great one)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup strong coffee
- whipped cream
- Combine milk, caramel sauce, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan. Heat until very warm, stirring well to dissolve caramel sauce and cocoa powder.
- Add coffee and use an immersion blender to blend until frothy, or place in a blender and blend to get frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.