I simply love great pasta dishes. I am a huge fan of Italian food. This three cheese baked ziti is so easy and so delicious. We always seem to have some kind of pasta dish on Wednesday nights in our house so I am always looking for different dishes to try.
Do you guys have favorite pasta dish that you always seem to make? If so please share your favorites in the comments below. I would love to give them ALL a try. 🙂 Especially if there is melted cheese in it.
Three Cheese Baked Ziti
Credit: Housewife Electic
- 1 16 oz Ziti (tube pasta)
- 4 cups washed baby spinach and chopped
- Spaghetti Sauce, 1 Jar or Homemade Recipe
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare your pasta according the package directions.
- Add your spinach to the boiling water with the pasta for the last minute of your cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and spinach and return to the pot.
- Stir in the ricotta, half of the mozzarella cheese, a 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese ,the spices and sauce.
- Press the mixture into a baking dish (9×13 Size)
- Top with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until the dish is bubbly.
Easy and fast and tastes delicious when it is finished. Plus it curbs my craving of melted cheese with my pasta. WIN WIN for me. Hope you enjoy this one.