This No Bake Fudge Brownie cake was amazing. So delicious.
Do you love chocolate like we do in our house? We can not have enough chocolate desserts. I happen to love cheese cake so this was a perfect dessert for my family. Plus it is another time saver with the no bake version. I will tell you the truth I did not even make the 10 minute Hot Fudge Sauce. I used a store bought Hot Fudge Sauce and it still came out delicious.
No Bake Fudge Brownie Cheese Cake
Credit: A Dash Of Sanity
- To make this a true no-bake recipe buy a premade brownie from your local bakery or grocery store and cut to fit pan that is used in the directions below.
- 1 brownie recipe or 1 Double Chocolate Ghirardelli’s boxed brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cups Ghirardelli’s 60% Cocoa chocolate chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 recipe for 10-minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Prepare an 8-inch spring form pan, otherwise known as a cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking oil.
- Cut brownies to make crust and fit in spring form pan.
- In a small bow add chocolate chips and heat in microwave for 1-minute. Stir, and then heat in 30 second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I used my KitchenAid mixer for this. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended. Then fold in whipped topping until blended, I get a little inpatient and usually start to beat it.
- Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until incorporated. Spread on top of cooled brownies.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 30-60 minutes.