These easy 2 Ingredient Doughnuts are so easy to make and taste so delicious. I use to love when my mom would make homemade doughnuts for us on the weekends. So I often make these with my niece on the weekends and we have a great time making these together.
2 Ingredient Doughnuts
- refrigerated biscuits (any brand)
- canola oil
- powdered sugar or cinnamon & sugar (optional)
- Use a spoon or melon scooper to cut out a hole in middle of biscuit dough. This will be a doughnut hole.
- Pour a few inches of oil into a pot and heat. Drop biscuit rings and/or holes into hot oil. They should not touch each other. Cook for roughly a minute until the bottom side of your dough is golden brown. Flip over and cook another 30-60 seconds.
- Lay on paper towels to catch extra oil.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon & sugar depending on your preference. Several in your family may prefer them plain.