I love a good Fajita especially a Steak one. The fact that these fajitas can be made in a crock pot make it even better. These are a must try and make this one a dinner favorite.
Crock Pot Steak Fajitas
- 1 2½ lb. flank steak
- ¼ c. McCormick Sweet & Smokey Rub®
- 2 T. salt
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce
- 3 T. teriyaki sauce
- 1 large onion, cut in half and sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced into strips
- Place the flank steak on a cutting board and dry it with paper towels.
- Cover on both sides with the Sweet & Smokey Rub, pressing it onto the steak.
- Place the steak in your crock pot and cover with the pepper and onion slices.
- Pour in the teriyaki and worcestershire sauce and set to cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- This can also be cooked on high for 4-5 hours until it shreddable with 2 forks.
You can also turn these leftovers into steak fajita quesadillas by adding some cheddar and mozzarella cheese.