This awesome recipe combines two of my all time favorite foods which just happen to be burgers and burritos. These take only 20 minutes to prepare and are always a hit at my Super Bowl parties.
Will you be having a Super Bowl party this year? How about whipping some of these up. Let us know in the comments below.
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup FRENCH’S® Mustard (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup FRENCH’S™ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish or chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef in large non stick skillet; drain. Stir in Mustard, Ketchup and relish and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in tomato and cheese.
- Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Garnish with lettuce and additional tomato and cheese, if desired. Fold in ends and roll up tortillas.