I love good banana pudding. Destiny over at Just Destiny Mag shared these great easy to make banana pudding cups. We have personally made these before and these were a big hit and much easier to do than traditional banana pudding.
Give these a try VERY soon.
Easy Banana Pudding Cups
- 4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) 1 Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding and 1 Banana Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 30 Mini NILLA Wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Mix pudding mixes and milk with whisk for about 4 min in a bowl. Set in the fridge for 1-3 hours.
- Take small jars or cups and put half the wafers on bottom. Top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers. Cover with cool whip.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate left overs.