Quick little confession. I love anything Cannoli related. Have you ever tried a cannoli poke cake? It is so good and much easier to make than traditional Cannoli’s. We love this recipe that we found over at Life Love And Sugar.
So we had to share this one with you guys. Hope that you take some time out to make this one and enjoy as much as we do.
Cannoli Poke Cake
- 1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients on box
- 1 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, optional
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- powdered sugar, for dusting