I love to make Spaghetti often for dinner. It usually comes together rather quick, which is a big plus for me lately.
Oprah shared this amazing recipe for Spaghetti with Garlic and Olive Oil that I love. I enjoy the fact that it does not contain the traditional red pasta sauce.
Make sure that you guys give this one a try.
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put a pot of water on to boil. Separately, warm olive oil in a large saucepan and add garlic cloves. Sauté until lightly golden.
- Cook the pasta until al dente (about 10 minutes); drain, and then add the pasta to the saucepan with the garlic and olive oil. Stir in grated Parmesan, a generous amount of black pepper and parsley, if using. Season with salt to taste and pass around additional cheese at the table.