I love this brown sugar lip scrub. It feels really amazing.
This brown sugar lip scrub removes dead skin, great for chapped lips and leaves your lips feeling super soft. I use this scrub once a week on my lips (sometimes a little more often during this cold time of the year).
Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
Source: Tips For Her
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Vaseline (optional)
- Food Coloring (optional)
- In a small bowl, add ingredients and mix together thoroughly. If using food coloring, you will only need 2-3 drops.
- You can also add a few drops of juice from a freshly squeezed lemon to give your scrub an extra kick! This of course is completely optional.
- Apply a small amount to lips and and gently exfoliate for 2 minutes using your finger.
- Rinse with warm water and lightly pat dry with a hand towel.
- The food coloring is if you wanted to add a cute red or pink color to your scrub, but you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to. If you are using food coloring, you will only need a couple drops.