If you have not yet tried this Paula Deen’s corn casserole I suggest you go right into your kitchen and go make some. Yes it is that good folks. I mean c’mon anything that Paula makes is so so yummy.
We have been having quite a snow storm here since yesterday 😦 yes winter showed up a little on the late side and I just knew that the awesome 60 degree winter weather we was having was going to catch up to us, and yes winter has showed it’s UGLY face here in NY this weekend.
I made this last night for dinner with some great spicy turkey chili.
- 1 (15 1/4 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 oz) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package corn muffin mix
- medium cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, stir together the two cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream and butter.
- Pour into a greased casserole. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with generous amount of cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.