Cold season is upon us. I love these home made vaporizing shower cubes. These awesome Vaporizing Shower Cubes come from smart school house. I am sure you have seen a bunch of different ones floating around on Pinterest.
They are all basically made the same way. I like with these you can already use the baby VapoRub quickening the time.
They are perfect for this time and especially during sinus time. Make some today and keep them on hand.
Vaporizing Shower Cubes
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of corn starch
- 4 tbs. of BabyRub (baby VapoRub)
- 1-3 tbs of water
- Combine the baking soda and corn starch.
- Add in 4 tbs of the Baby Rub
- Mix until fully combined.
- One tablespoon at a time, mix in the water. You don’t want it to be runny because it needs to harden. If you accidentally make it too runny, that’s ok! Just add more corn starch.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray.
- Let it dry overnight.
- Gently remove the cubes from the tray. They are soft and break easily, so don’t twist and turn the tray too much trying to remove them. Just a little loosening will do the trick and they will come right out.