I love a good Fajita especially a Steak one. The fact that these fajitas can be made in a crock pot make it even better. These are a must try and make this one a dinner favorite.
I made this great chicken the other night for dinner. It was so moist and delicious. I served this chicken with some mashed potatoes and some of those cheddar biscuits I shared with you guys last week.
I love comfort food now and this great chicken recipe will really hit the spot if you also enjoy comfort food during this time of the year. This is a super easy dinner for a weeknight since you use your crock pot. I honestly do not know what I would do without my crock pot. I don’t think that I would be able to survive.
Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken
Credit: Just A Pinch
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 bottle sweet baby ray’s bbq sauce
- 1/4 c vinegar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Mix BBQ sauce with vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar and garlic powder.
2. Place chicken in crockpot (still frozen is ok). Pour sauce mixture over chicken.
3. Cook on LOW 4-6 hours.
With my crazy work schedule sometimes I feel like I just do not have time to cook. My crock pot was the best gift that I ever received. This 4 ingredient cube steak is so yummy. I usually serve with egg noodles, since they are easy to cook when I get home after a long day.
I love comfort food during the fall and winter time. Reminds me of my mom’s cooking. I often wonder how my mom seemed to raise 7 children, take care of a husband and still have dinner on the table every single night at exactly 6 P.M.
Melt In Your Mouth Crock Pot Cube Steak
Credit: Just A Pinch
- 2 lb cube steak
- 2 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c beef broth
- 2 pkg dry onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- extras you could add…mushrooms, garlic, seasonings , small potatoes, carrots, etc
Top with cube steak, salt & pepper if desired.
To thicken the gravy, you could combine 1/4 cup cold water with 2 Tablespoons cornstarch. Add to the sauce the last 1/2 hour of cooking.
Holly over at Spend With Pennies shared this Slow Cooker Cheese steak Sloppy Joe recipe and OMG if you like Cheese Steaks you will fall in love all over again. Truly 🙂 . I have served this two ways tossed with egg noodles and on sandwich rolls. Both ways are truly fantastic. I love being able to use my crock pot to make these as well. Such a great time saver.
Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
- 1 large (or 2 small) onions slivered
- 1 large green pepper
- 1½ cups thickly sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can low sodium condensed French Onion soup (or beef broth if you can’t find French Onion)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded provolone or mozzarella (or a combination)
- Brown ground beef and garlic in a pan. Try not to break the beef up too much, you want to have the pieces a good size. Drain any fat.
- Place beef, onions, pepper and mushrooms (if using) into a slow cooker. Toss with flour and pepper to taste.
- Pour soup & Worcestershire sauce over top of mixture and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Remove lid, sprinkle with cheese and replace lid for a few minutes until it melts.
- Serve on rolls or toss with pasta!
The Country Cook has the most amazing recipe for Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs. We love this recipe and this has become a staple in our house especially during this time of the year. Nothing is easier than using my crock pot when I am at work and having dinner ready when I get home. Win Win for everyone. 🙂
Crock Pot Swedish Meatballs
Source: The Country Cook
1 can cream of mushroom (or chicken) soup, low sodium*
1 can beef broth, low sodium*
1 packet dry onion soup mix
2 tbsp. A1 steak sauce
1 (2 lb.) bag frozen meatballs
1 (8 oz.) container sour cream (1 cup)
1 (16 oz.) package egg noodles
In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, mix undiluted soup with beef broth, onion soup mix and steak sauce. Stir well.
Then add in frozen meatballs.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours.
After meatball mixture has cooked, stir in sour cream.
At this time, put a pot of water on the oven to boil for your egg noodles (make according to package directions.) Drain noodles well when done.
Mix noodles and meatballs together. Or serve meatballs on top of noodles.