So like half of America I love Chick-Fil-A. Like seriously who does not love Chick-Fil-A? Chick-Fil-A is just one of those places that just make you happy. The spicy chicken is my favorite. Along with the waffle fries. And their sauce. OH MY GOD.. I always ask for extra sauce when I order from their. Their Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich actually makes me weak. 🙂
Now with this awesome recipe I can actually make some of their awesome sauce at home as EXTRA since I can’t seem to get enough of theirs. Next up is to actually master that Chicken sandwich. If you haven’t tried the Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich IT IS A MUST that you do.
This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is perfect for dipping fries, chicken, or whatever else your heart desires. Super easy to make at home.
CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Credit: House Of Yumm
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Whisk together mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice and BBQ sauce.
- Store in refrigerator in a closed container. – (If you should have any left)
Back on my pumpkin kick this evening. I can not wait to try this Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with these awesome apples that we picked the other day. We had gone apple picking on Sunday and we have ALOT of apples that SEEM to have needed this dip :). Trish over at Mom On Timeout shared this great dip recently and it just looks fantastic.
- 1 11 oz bag of caramels
- ⅓ cup Pumpkin Spice creamer
- 1 8 oz packages of cream cheese (I used light)
- ¾ cups pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz container Cool Whip (I used lite)
- Combine the caramels and creamer in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the caramels have full melted and the creamer is completely mixed in. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mix in the pumpkin, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in one the Cool Whip.
- Pour enough caramel sauce into the bottom of your serving bowl to cover the bottom. Spoon half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture on top and smooth the surface. Drizzle on some more caramel sauce leaving just enough for the top of the dip.
- Spoon on the remaining half of the pumpkin cheesecake mixture and top with remaining caramel.
- Serve immediately.