The best Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffin I have tried so far comes from Sarah over at Sugar Apron.
Living in New York I learned one thing.. Coffee Cakes are a really BIG deal. Oh yeah so are muffins 🙂 This recipe nicely ties in both at the same time. Which is great.
Continue reading “Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffins”
Cinnamon Rolls are just so delicious. Yet all the ones that I have found so far that we really enjoyed seemed to take a lot of time to prep and make.
Betty Crocker shared a great recipe for a Cake Mix Cinnamon Roll that is So SO good.
Continue reading “Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls”
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! It has all the flavors of a delicious cinnamon roll with about 5% of the effort. Lord knows I love a good coffee cake recipe. I enjoy making coffee cakes with brunches that I often have on Sundays.
I brought this one to a church function and everyone raved about this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake.
This Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake has a delicious sweet glaze, and even a few seconds in the microwave the following day, it will be the best accessory to that cup of coffee we all look forward to in the morning.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Credit: Dinner Then Dessert
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Set oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter.
- Use some baking spray to spray a rectangular cake pan, 9×13
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread evenly on the cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.