The best Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffin I have tried so far comes from Sarah over at Sugar Apron.
Living in New York I learned one thing.. Coffee Cakes are a really BIG deal. Oh yeah so are muffins 🙂 This recipe nicely ties in both at the same time. Which is great.
Continue reading “Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake Muffins”
I am a big Latte person. I love a latte mid day to give me a small little extra pick me up. Seems to work like a charm all the time.
Salted Caramel Lattes are my favorite they are such a perfect combination of sweet with a slight kick of the coffee where it is not to sweet that you actually forget you are consuming a latte.
Two years ago we went to Italy and it was so beautiful, I don’t think I ever consumed as many lattes as on that trip. Every time I enjoy one of the Lattes it brings me back to that beautiful trip. I enjoyed all the cafes while in Italy.
Salted Caramel Latte
Credit: Spicy Southern Kitchen
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce (Smuckers makes a great one)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup strong coffee
- whipped cream
- Combine milk, caramel sauce, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan. Heat until very warm, stirring well to dissolve caramel sauce and cocoa powder.
- Add coffee and use an immersion blender to blend until frothy, or place in a blender and blend to get frothy.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.
As an alternative to using Salted Caramel Sauce, use regular caramel sauce and a pinch of sea salt.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake is the best of all worlds, easy, sweet and impressive! It has all the flavors of a delicious cinnamon roll with about 5% of the effort. Lord knows I love a good coffee cake recipe. I enjoy making coffee cakes with brunches that I often have on Sundays.
I brought this one to a church function and everyone raved about this Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake.
This Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake has a delicious sweet glaze, and even a few seconds in the microwave the following day, it will be the best accessory to that cup of coffee we all look forward to in the morning.
Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake
Credit: Dinner Then Dessert
- 3 cups flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Set oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, baking powder with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix the wet and dry together, then add in the melted butter.
- Use some baking spray to spray a rectangular cake pan, 9×13
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and spread evenly on the cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool completely.
- Mix the powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and water until it is a consistency like pancake syrup.
- Pour over the cake and it will set into a harder glaze.