I love Margherita Pizza and I love Grilled Cheese so this is truly a win win. Nicole over at Cooking For Keeps share this wonderful sandwich that I have grown to love so much.
I make this awesome sandwich very frequently. If you are like myself and love Margherita Pizza and Grilled Cheese give this one a try.
Continue reading “Pizza Margherita Grilled Cheese”
Yummy pizza and grilled cheese combined together. Two of my favorite things in this world :). This great sandwich combines pizza and grilled cheese. This is a great lunch sandwich. If you love pizza and grilled cheese you need to try this one. Trust me.
As I mentioned earlier anything with melted cheese is pretty much a favorite in my book. These Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are no different. Hope that you try this one and Enjoy them as much as I did.
Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Credit: Kirbie Cravings
- 6 slices of bread (I used French bread)
- 3 tbsp butter spread
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used low fat; you can also use slices of mozzarella)
- 21 slices of pepperoni (You can use turkey pepperoni)
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
1. Spread about 1/2 tbsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Spread 1/4 cup of cheese on three slices of bread, on top of un-buttered side. Spread 7 slices of pepperoni on top of cheese for each of the three slices . Spread 1/4 cup of marinara sauce on top of pepperoni for each of the three slices. Spread another 1/4 cup of cheese on top of the sauce. Place remaining slices of bread on top, to form sandwiches (with butter side facing up).
3. Place frying pan on stove and turn to medium heat. Once hot, carefully place one sandwich in the frying pan, cooking the bottom buttered side until golden and toasty and the cheese is melty. Then carefully flip over and cook until other side is also toasty and cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. If cheese does not melt to your desired consistency, you can briefly microwave sandwich for about 10-15 seconds before eating.
These easy Pizza Pinwheels from Yellow Bliss Road are perfect. As I mentioned earlier last night we had our Halloween get together and here I was searching Pinterest for some awesome appetizers. Thank God I came across these. They were so easy and fast to make. And who doesn’t love pizza 🙂 .
This is always a favorite in our house is my nephew and niece always love pizza, and can never seem to get enough pizza.
Easy Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 can Refrigerated Crescents (or Pizza Dough)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce or marinara
- ¾ cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Lightly flour a large wooden cutting board. Roll out dough onto the floured surface, pressing seems together as you go.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough, to the edges.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and your choice of pizza toppings.
- Roll pizza width-wise (the longest side) and seal the and slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Place pinwheels on the prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes then serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.