Yes I love anything with pumpkin, eggnog, and martini related. Who wouldn’t?? 🙂
This cocktail is delicious. Perfect with Thanksgiving right around the corner. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is here already? One week from tomorrow. I am very excited to see my family for this Thanksgiving. It is always great when my family get together. Makes the holidays all worth it since my family is so scattered from Boston to California so we do not really get to see each other all that often. It is always nice to get to see all the new babies in person that have been added to our family.
I can not wait to make these martinis.
Continue reading “Pumpkin Pie Egg Nog Martini”
After the week that I had. I really did need this Pumpkin Cheesecaketini. It tastes just like a pumpkin cheesecake in a glass. A prefect drink for a fall get together with the ladies.
This drink is amazing. Go ahead and try one :). Or two shhhhh I won’t tell…
Credit: Snappy Gourmet
- ⅓ cup milk or cream
- 3 tablespoons Hiram Walker Pumpkin Spice Liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Hiram Walker Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 teaspoon cheesecake instant pudding mix (regular or sugar free)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Whipped cream
- Mix milk/cream, Pumpkin Spice Liqueur, Cinnamon Schnapps, and pudding mix in shaker with ice. Shake for about 30 seconds.
- Dip rim of glass in caramel, then dip into graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into glass.
- Top drink with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon if desired.
I love fall time. Even though the months ahead will be so so busy with the holidays, and family time. It can sometimes seem so over whelming trying to see everybody during the holidays.
These beauties are so refreshing and only require two ingredients. I love Apple Cider. So these really were a great cocktail. These would be great served for Thanksgiving.
Apple Cider Mimosas
Credit: The Cookie Rookie
- Apple Cider
- gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glass (optional)
- apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass ½-3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne
This Snickerdoodle Martini is like a cookie in a cocktail glass. Yes, please! It’s a great little drink to serve at the Holidays. If you’ve never tried RumChata, you are in for a treat! RumChata is a cream liquor made from a blend of Caribbean rums with Wisconsin dairy cream and flavored with cinnamon, vanilla, and other secret flavors. It’s excellent in coffee!
Dawn over at bydawnnicole shared this amazing cookie in a glass and I simply fell in love with this. This is one of my favorite seasonal cocktails. You should really give this one a try. I think you guys will love it as much as I do. Nice thing is that it is super easy to make and duoble as this recipe makes a serving of two. 🙂 Enjoy.
- Cinnamon Sugar (I use 3 parts sugar to one part cinnamon)
- 3 oz. half and half
- 1 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka (such as Absolut Vanilla)
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
- Dash Cinnamon
- Using two small plates, pour honey on one and cinnamon sugar on the other.
- Dip the rim of each martini glass into honey and then the cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, pour half and half, RumChata, Vanilla vodka, powdered sugar and cinnamon over ice.
- Shake until chilled and mixed well.
- Divide evenly among cinnamon sugar rimmed martini glasses and enjoy!
Inspired By Charm is our site to go to to find the best cocktails that are great for parties and so easy to put together. Last night we had our small Halloween get together and these were a HIT, everyone loved them, and we hope that you will too :).
Caramel Apple Martini
Here’s what you’ll need to make one:
2 ounces Apple Cider
2 ounces Caramel Vodka
1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
Sliced fresh apple, caramel, and / or cinnamon sugar for garnish.
Rim your martini glass with caramel or cinnamon sugar. To get the cinnamon sugar to stick to the glass, dip the rim in a little apple cider, then the cinnamon sugar.
Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a slice of fresh apple.