I am on my Starbucks kick right now feeling a certain type of way that the red cups are here. 🙂 I love the red cups at Starbucks during this time of year. I am also not over my pumpkin spice addiction… I never really am. I crave pumpkin year round. However did you know if you get a Grande size pumpkin spice latte with whole milk and whipped cream at Starbucks its going to cost you 420 calories?
Yes you read that right 420 calories. Geesh. That’s a lot of calories.
Here is a great skinny Starbucks inspired pumpkin spice latte from The Happier Homemaker. If you love Starbucks try this one today.
Skinny Starbucks inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte
Credit: The Happier Homemaker
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1½ tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¾ cup strongly brewed coffee-I used Starbuck Veranda K-cup
- light whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg for garnish (if desired)
- Brew coffee
- In a small saucepan combine pumpkin, almond milk, vanilla, sugar, and spice and heat over medium heat until steaming-do not boil.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over coffee and top with whipped cream and cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.